[Forever Mine] vocals [Forever Mine] vocals

Amazing

This is really great stuff man. I hear some early A7X in there.. but the screams make it more unique and great! What program did u use to do this? its sounds really crisp, clear and professional. 10*

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate it!
I use Reaper, in conjunction with my PreSonus Audiobox USB interface and Audio-Technica AT2035 condenser microphone.
Thanks for the review.
Metal! \m/

Our Mortality Our Mortality

Potential!

This song has alot of good things about it. But the thing that i have to say is that...it seems like one big verse. There isn't really a defining part that i look forward to while listening to it. But the melodys and bass are much improved and work well together. Song structure is key imo, and a big "chorusy" part is much needed. Otherwise good work and, as always.. good dos.

Cirrow responds:

Thanks Erik.
Good dos.

Anticipation LOOP Anticipation LOOP

Great!

In my opinion this is your best peice yet, eventhough its short, there is a really great song to be made out of this. Keep up the good work!

The Apprentice The Apprentice

Good Dos

This is a good song and an extremely catchy melody with just a hint of elevator music (the good kind lol). i like the melody and progression, but there is that slight repetitiveness in it. Try to work in some more song structure and you'd be really good.

And i agree with Mrmilkcarton about the bass... it can really enhance or change a song for the better. Experiment and think outside the box. Your getting there, and have alot of potential.